Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ohayocon cosplayers!

Ohayocon 2014 was filled with awesome cosplayers, as I've come to expect from these things.

Some of whom are on these stairs in the Columbus Convention Center.

 From anime...

Team Natsu from Fairy Tail! Minus Natsu and Gray. Those guys are always late!
Mikasa from Attack on Titan! You can tell by her trademark scarf.
I don't recognize this character, but she has a bear, as does the girl on the left.

American animation...

The Scooby gang! I think they also had Fred and Daphne with them but they weren't around at the time.
Queen Elsa and Princess Anna. This was a great cosplay idea with the weather we've been having! I heard them say they also had the post-Let-It-Go Elsa outfit.

Comics...
Iron Man versus ... one of the Venoms?
Here's a Venom. I don't know how he could see out of this thing.
Daniel Halifax and Cecily Parkinson, as SuperDan - the chestplate symbol is Kryponian for "H"! Grown adults who make costumes and go to conventions - people after my own heart! He's also got pics posted of himself as Iron Man and Batman, which is awesome!

 And lots and lots of different variations on various themes...
Samurai Vader!

A mix of anime, video games, webcomics? They seem concerned about the blue fellow.
My own cosplay so far includes Soldier A, desert and woodland variants, marine from Voyage Trekkers, sack brigader from The Other Grey Meat, and a samurai from a show to be named later once I get in some decent progress on it...

Fake sword for my samurai outfit and fake rifle for Soldier A. I should work on something to combine the two!








No comments:

Post a Comment